Sunday, October 12, 2008

The $13.01 Breakfast

This picture is proof - if you needed any - that there are no bargains to be had from the room service menu. Plus they didn't salt the oatmeal, so it wasn't all that good. Breakfast from here on out is included with the conferencePlus they didn't salt the oatmeal, so it wasn't all that good. Breakfast from here on out is included with the conference but I was on my own this morning and ordering in seemed like the best option.
While I was driving around last night, I checked out the church I plan to attend this morning.
Some of the young people from our local church worked on a service project at Grace Valley Church, which is in a residential neighborhood close to the airport and not too far from my hotel. The church has two services, an 8:30 'Contemplative' service (which is the one I'll attend) and an 11:00 'Celebrative' service. But first, I have to stop by the registration table for my conference badge, so it's time to get moving.

No comments: