Monday, March 24, 2008

Messed up my order

I was all peeved with Pinetree Garden Seeds when I arrived home today and there still was no package from them. I had placed my order on March 5th and paid extra $ for 24-hour processing! Ready to call and complain, I found their email confirmation and immediately figured out what had gone wrong - there were no items listed! Somehow all the items in my cart were wiped out at the last moment without my noticing it.
I placed another order today...probably a better one than the first time around. Here's a sample of what I ordered.

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Are you getting into vegetables? It seems to me you've usually mostly done flowers. The tomatoes look wonderful!

Sue said...

You're right, I've done flowers mostly since we moved to Baldwin...