Sunday, May 4, 2008

Homemade pizza, part 4

Once the oven was heated, I stretched the continuing-to-rise crusts into the corners and put them in the oven to prebake for 5 minutes; turned and shuffled and baked for another 5.

There was a bit too much sauce or too little pan, depending on your perspective. I topped Dan's & my pizza with 2 sweet Italian chicken sausages (sliced thin), a handful of spinach, 4 oz mushrooms. On Abe's half of the boys' pizza, I put one sliced sausage. Lots of cheese on top: 4 oz shredded mozz and 6 slices provolone on each pan.

These babies were pretty heavy when I put them in the oven. Baked for 12 minutes then turned and shuffled and baked for another 2.

Let them sit for 5 minutes (10 would be better but who wants to wait that long?) before slicing.

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Ok, but were they GOOD?? 1-5, were they the best pizza's you ever made? Did the boys like theirs? Etc.