Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sunday Muffins

Abe is now back in my good graces since he said he gives my muffins an '11". Or did he mean that's how many he's eaten today?

Anyway, I don't agonize over muffins the same way I do pizza. Because my muffins are just good. I make them differently every time. Muffins are very forgiving.

Here's the way I made them this morning.

Sunday Muffins (makes 22)
1 c Fiber One cereal
1 c whole grain spelt flour
1/2 c all purpose flour
1/2 c oat flour
1/2 c sugar
1 T baking powder
1 t baking soda
1 t salt
3 smashed bananas
2 eggs
4 T canola oil
1/2 milk
1/2 c chocolate chips
1/2 raisins

Mix the dry. Mix the wet. Combine the wet with the dry. Add the bananas, chips and raisins. Glop into muffins cups lined with muffin cup liners, what else? Bake in preheated 350/325 convect oven for 18 minutes. Beat the boys off with a stick until they (the muffins) have had a chance to cool.

No comments: