Sunday, April 6, 2008

**Updated** Say it all with six words

Last month, while driving to visit the folks, Cynth and the boys were inspired by an article in The New Yorker to come up with memoirs containing no more than six words. Here's what they have so far:
Chris: One universe is just not enough
Dan: Oh boy, this is gonna hurt
Mose: Wake up and smell the blah
Cynth: 8 nephews, 2 nieces, no car
Me: (without my input or approval) Our Lady of small, annoying inconveniences
Lorraine: I'm not lost, I'm just exploring!
Abe: (not sanctioned by him) Hard to describe, easy to love
Mary (our barber): Let's do one more thing today
Feel free to add yours.

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

I'm not lost, I'm just exploring!

Sue said...

Good one, Lorraine!

Chris said...

One universe is just not enough....