Monday, April 7, 2008

My dream class

I read about this class in the MSHS enewsletter this weekend and called this morning to register. I was so worried it would be full but there was at least one slot open and I grabbed it!
Doesn't it sound perfect for me as I think about what to put in our new yard? I don't want to go about it in my usual haphazard way.
Landscape Design for Small Gardens $40 members, $50 nonmembers
Tuesdays, April 22 and 29, a two part series 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Location: Minnesota State Horticultural Society classroom

Need advice on your garden in a small yard? Here’s an opportunity to get you going in the right direction. We will cover plant, tree and shrub selection, basic garden concepts for small yards, and tips on maintenance. For the second class, bring a basic garden concept and a list of your favorite plants, trees and shrubs so we can discuss a creative approach to blend them together in your back yard.

Instructor: Mimi Hottinger, a master gardener since 1995 and a tree care advisor since 1996, has a degree from the U of M in Urban and Community Forestry and Urban Planning.

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

This looks just right! Have fun and let me know how it goes!