Monday, July 14, 2008

A new purse

 



Well, I love purses, bags, totes, etc. so my first Material Monday entry would logically be of that category, especially since I received a lovely new specimen from Cindy for my birthday.

This bag made its debut yesterday as I busily went from church to Conor and Theresa's baby shower. It's a little small, and I like it for exactly that reason: I can't overload it with stuff, and yet it easily accommodated all I needed for a busy day: wallet, keys, cell phone, camera, pencil/pen + tiny notebook, and of course, Carmex, lotion, Kleenex, etc. If I were taking a book, or running errands, I might need something bigger, but this is pretty enough for dress-up, and not too small to be practical.

Another plus: this bag is small enough to fit into a larger one for travel purposes and has a nice sleek profile, to make it easy to get it in and out of another bag for a quick walk to get a snack or a trip to the bathroom.

So it gets high marks all the way around! Thanks, Cindy!

Bought on
Posted by Picasa
http://www.etsy.com/

1 comment:

Sola Gratia said...

I'm no judge of purses, but I like that one. Very bold color scheme, but textured and subtle.